Sunday, December 22, 2013

Marshmallow featured on Accepted.com

Something very cool happened recently - Accepted.com, a wonderful resource for MBA applicants, reached out to me and asked me a few questions about my decision to come to IMD and my experience during the MBA application process. I was more than happy to answer, and the article was posted this weekend. Check out the entry in their blog:

Aiming for IMD? An Admitted Student Shares His Story and Advice

I was thrilled when Accepted.com approached me, hopefully it will prove to be helpful for future applicants and others who are interested in applying to IMD or an European MBA!

1 comment:

  1. Business Part includes everything that explains why you are doing what you have been asked to do. What advantage it has to the organisation as a whole? Was it a cost effective measure? How much cost is it saving for the organisation?

    ielts speaking model

    ReplyDelete