Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Event heads up - Career Services online chat with Claire Lecoq

Today I received an invitation to IMD's Career Services Live Chat event, which will be held on Wednesday, June 26th at 3pm Lausanne time.

The event is open to everyone - link to the registration page here.

The email was sent by Claire Lecoq, MBA Director of Career Services, Marketing and Admissions at IMD:

I would like to invite you to attend our next Live Chat about Career Services. During this 45 minute online session, I will present our Career Services and answer all the questions you may have.

Personally, I think it is a good opportunity to learn more specific details about IMD's career services. I wonder if the recent placement report will be discussed. I'm planning to join the event and I will listen out for any interesting tidbits or changes in the career services approach.


Update: you can find my notes from this session here.

No comments:

Post a Comment